Great Recipes for Tacos are a cook’s best friend. These recipes are all about the TACOS! Shrimp tacos, pork, beef, chicken even vegetarian tacos are right here. At your fingertips.
I have gathered all of the tacos recipes from Everyday Southwest and listed them here so that they are easy to find. For you AND for me, I use these recipes, too.
The recipes I have shared so far are not the usual, they are a slightly different spin on the traditional. Different ingredients are used to make the familiar taco. I will be adding more and more recipes all the time.
So watch this post for more TACOS!
Recipes for Beef Tacos
- Carne Asada Tacos with grilled skirt steak (or any steak) are just delicious!
- Authentic Machaca Tacos are slow cooked beef shredded and rolled in a tortilla. I use my slow cooker.
- Sloppy Joe Tacos put a southwest spin on the American Sloppy Joe. They are a fast and easy weeknight meal.
- Weeknight Hanger Steak Tacos are an easy, restaurant-style copycat recipe. They are from one of our favorite Taco Shops.
Recipes for Chicken Tacos
- Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos have a quick marinade with citrus juice and Yucatan flavors.
- Authentic Pollo Asado Tacos or Grilled Chicken Tacos are a mist try.
Recipes for Pork Tacos
- Hawaiian Kalua Pork Tacos have a bit of the Islands in them. They are another great slow cooker recipe.
- Cranberry Glazed Pork Carnitas Tacos have a bit of the sweet and tang needed for carnitas.
Native American Fry Bread Tacos
- Navajo Tacos on Fry Bread – We call them Navajo Tacos around my part of the Southwest but, these delicious fry bread tacos are a tradition shared by most of our Native American Nations.
Shrimp Taco Recipes
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with BBQ Dry Rub are quick and easy! Yes! You can use an indoor grill pan! I do.
- One Bite Shrimp Cocktail Tacos, who said tacos can’t be fancy?
Recipes for Vegetarian Tacos
- Vegetarian Tacos with Southwest Flavor! These tacos have a surprise ingredient that is so perfect in tacos.
How to Host a Taco Bar
Are you serving a crowd? or holding a game night? Check out my post on 3 Boys and a Dog for how to host a Taco Bar.
More Tacos to come!
I am always cooking up new tacos in my kitchen so… Watch this post for new ways to make tacos.
See you soon!