This collection of my favorite fun and easy Pumpkin Recipes for Desserts, Dinner and More will satisfy every Pumpkin Lover’s cravings.
Pumpkin is one of my favorite Southwest ingredients. Yep. It’s very Southwest. But, that’s a different post for a different day. Today is about pumpkin cookies and Pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin soup and pumpkin lasagna, all of my favorite pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin Recipes for Dessert
- Any list of pumpkin dessert recipes has to start with a great pie recipe. My Pumpkin Pie with Dulce de Leche Recipe is a delicious caramel-y twist on the all time favorite.
- These cute little Pumpkin Spice Mousse Cups are a light and creamy individual serving that is perfect for your dessert table.
- Layered Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies are the best of both worlds… yummy pumpkin spice cake and rich chocolate brownies.
- I love the frosting on these Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes with Toasted Merengue Frosting. It’s like a toasted S’more on top!
- Another spin on cupcakes are these Easy Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Pumpkins. So adorable!
- Are scones a snack pastry? or a breakfast pastry? It doesn’t really matter, these Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Scones are fit for tea with the Queen or a breakfast on the run.
Savory Pumpkin Recipes for Dinner and More
- A warm bowl of creamy soup is perfect for a chilly night. This Pumpkin Soup with Roasted Mushroom Garnish is one of my all-time favorites
- Vegetarian Southwest Pumpkin Lasagna has tortillas instead of pasta and is packed with cheesy flavor.
- Spice things up a little with Chipotle Pumpkin Soup with Pepita Garnish. The smoky flavor of chipotle is balances with a touch of cream… delicious.
- Savory sauces are a great way to include pumpkin seeds in your recipes. Pipian Mole Verde is a delicious spin on traditional enchilada sauce.
Pumpkin Recipes for Breakfast, Brunch or Breakfast for Dinner Recipes
- Wow! Eggs in a Mini Pumpkin with Bacon and Roasted Squash Hash Recipe is a show stopping, attention grabbing main dish for any occasion— Holiday brunch, weekend breakfast or a special “Breakfast for Dinner” meal.
- Another great “breakfast anytime of the day” recipe is this Pumpkin Pancakes with Cajeta de Leche or use Dulce de Leche for a creamy, caramel flavor.
Keep watching this space for new pumpkin recipes added to Everyday Southwest.
As always. thank you so much for stopping by, I love sharing recipes and stories with you.
If you have any questions about these recipes or about anything Southwest, leave me a comment here on the blog or on Everyday Southwest’s Facebook Page. Be sure to tag me in your comment so I will see it right away.
See you soon!