Mexican Shrimp Recipes are fast, easy and packed with flavor. Shrimp cook quickly so they are a perfect choice for a "get dinner on the table fast" night or a "company is coming up the driveway right now" party.
Oh! Oh! Did I say healthy? Yes! These shrimp recipes are loaded with nutrients and fresh veggies. There are many low calorie, low carb recipes on this list. Ok, ok, there may be one or two little appetizers with bacon so, be sure and share some of those. with friend, don't eat them all yourself.
I have found that I spend too much time hunting for may favorite recipes. So, I have decided to put lists of them here on the blog so that they are at my finger tips.
This is a list of some of my favorite "go to" Mexican Shrimp Recipes that I use all the time. I think you will love them, too. There are shrimp tacos, shrimp burritos, shrimp cocktails and more!
Favorite Mexican Shrimp Recipes
These Mexican Shrimp Recipes are already here on Everyday Southwest. There are more to come.
Appetizers and Light Lunch Recipes:
- Bacon Wrapped, Jalapeńo Stuffed Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs- Warning: Make more... it doesn't matter how many you make... you are going to need more. Delicious!
- Easy Shrimp Tostada Recipe is healthy and quick!
- No-Cook Raw Corn Chilled Soup with Shrimp- The shrimp are quickly cooked, not raw... just the corn.
- Shrimp Cocktail Recipe-these individual shrimp cocktails are always the hit of the party.
- Gift Wrapped Shrimp Bites-Cute appetizer for the Holidays or everyday.
- Shrimp and Seafood Ceviche-A classic Mexican Shrimp Recipe.
- Shrimp Ceviche in Watermelon Cups-a fun way to serve this Mexican favorite.
- Fried Avocado with Shrimp Salad Recipe-These are a great plated appetizer or light lunch.
Mexican Shrimp Recipes for Main Dish
- Grilled Cheese del Mar or Grilled Cheese from the Sea- YUM. This grilled cheese sandwiches is one of my favorite creations!
- Baja-Style Grilled Chipotle Shrimp Grilled Cheese Sandwich-If you liked the last one, you'll love this one, too.
- Shrimp and Scallop Enchiladas-These creamy seafood enchiladas are my take on one of Phoenix's favorite Chef's restaurant dishes.
- Roasted Shrimp Chile Rellenos- You've got to see these.!
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos-Fast, light and you can grill them indoors on a grill pan.
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Burrito Recipe-fast and easy dinner filled with shrimp.
- Shrimp Gumbo Recipe- Yes, we eat a little gumbo around here, too. (This is a very old favorite and I just noticed that the text of this post is "off" a little. Don't let that scare you away, I will fix it as soon as I get a free minute.)
- Shrimp and Jalapeńo Polenta Recipe-another longtime family recipe.
- Shrimp Burger with Avocado Aioli-This recipe is a recipe contest finalist!
Watch this spot! I will be adding more of my friends and family's favorite Mexican Shrimp Recipes as I make them and snap photos of them. Be sure to come back often for the updates!
Give these recipes a try and let me know how you like them. You can leave a note in the comments or follow Everyday Southwest's Facebook Page and leave a message there. You can Pin this recipe on Pinterest and save it for later.