Chicken Recipes are a favorite of mine. Smother the chicken with Southwest flavors in enchiladas and tacos or, marinate it and throw it on the grill for an easy meal. Chicken can do just about anything!
I have gathered all the chicken recipes on this website together and put the links on this post so that they are easy to find and quick to use. I hope they give you some great ideas and some new recipes for your own family's meals.
While gathering these recipes, I realized that not all of my recipes are here. It looks like I still have some great dishes to share with you.
I hope you will bookmark this post or pin it for later and come back often to see all the new recipes that will be added here.
Chicken Recipes from Authentic Mexico
- Easy Crispy Chicken Tacos
- Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Pollo Asado Tacos or Grilled Chicken Tacos with authentic marinade
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Weeknight Easy Chicken Posole
- Roasted Tomatillo Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Mole
- Mexican Shredded Chicken in the Slow Cooker
Southwest Inspired Chicken Recipes
- BBQ Chicken Burritos
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Thighs with Honey and Lime
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Cannoli... yes, I said it. You've got to see this recipe.
- Southwest Chicken Springrolls/Eggrolls
- Grilled Chicken from Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken from the Pioneer Woman
- Pollo Asado Pizza or Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Southwest Grilled Chicken and Veggie Spring Rolls in Rice Paper
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Burritos
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Chili
I hope this collection of Southwest Chicken Recipes gives you some new recipes to try and some great ideas for your family's dinner table or BBQ.
Let me know if you find a new favorite recipe or if there is a recipe you are looking for that is not on this list.
You can always reach me on Everyday Southwest's Face book page (here is the link) or you can leave me a comment here in this post.
Come back and check this post often, I will be updating it every time I make a chicken recipe with Southwest style.
Leave a Reply