This is your "go to" list of Recipes for Christmas. Everything from Christmas dinner ideas to yummy desserts, party food and food gifts are listed this post. All of our favorites.
I know you will find a new recipe that your family will love.
Recipes Gathered in this Post
Here are the recipes I have gathered together in this post, so far. My list is always growing so bookmark this page and watch for new fun and festive Christmas recipes to come!
- Fun Appetizers and Party Food
- Dinner ideas - Main Dish/Entres
- Side Dishes
- Cookies and Treats
- Retro Recipes
- Food Gifts
Christmas Appetizers and Party Food
- Christmas Eve Guacamole with Pomegranate Seeds is so festive! I bet you didn't know guacamole could be beautiful.
- Cheeseball with Pineapple and Jalapeño - It just isn't a party without a cheeseball.
Recipes for Christmas Dinner Main Dishes
- Christmas Dinner Short Ribs are perfect for that fancy restaurant feel.
- Authentic Mexican Tamales are a Southwest tradition at Christmastime.
Recipes for Christmas Side Dishes
- Green Chile Potato Gratin is a creamy, cheese-y version of the classic potato dish with a slightly smoke-y Southwest twist.
- Sweet Potatoes with Bourbon, Molasses and Pecans fancy up this holiday favorite.
Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu Parfaits are beautiful individual desserts that are perfect any day of the year.
- Sweet Cherry Sauce is the perfect sauce for Christmas Desserts! Cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, crepes... everything!
- Classic Chocolate Cream Pie - My family's favorite holiday pie recipe for generations! We made it easier and creamier.
- Chocolate Pie Parfaits - adorable little versions of the Classic Chocolate Cream Pie of your very own.
- Christmas Stollen ( also called Christstollen) is a holiday bread with candied cherries and candied citrus that is delicious with hot chocolate or apple cider... I even make toast in the morning with it and smother it in cream cheese!
- Stollen Bread Pudding Recipe is a creamy dessert made with stollen and served with caramel sauce but, I don't see why you can't make it for breakfast (minus the caramel sauce and add maple syrup).
Cookies and Treats For Christmas
- Cranberry Shortbread with White Chocolate Chips are flakey, crisp and so easy!
Retro Christmas Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Bon Bons are right out of my childhood and a must make every holiday season.
Food Gifts for Christmas or Any Holiday
- Spice Scented Chocolate Sauce with just a hint of spice.
- Three Bean Vegetarian Chili Mix is just right for your foodie friends
I hope you love these recipes as much as we do!
Leave a Reply