Sing Happy Birthday to the King of Rock and Roll with one of these amazing Peanut Butter and Banana Recipes. I collected over 50 recipes that are sure to catch Elvis' eye and put them in this post—everything from desserts, breakfasts, healthy smoothies, even a yummy Banana Roll Cake Roll with Whipped Peanut Butter Ganache.
The holidays are never quite over at my house until after our annual Rock ad Roll night held on Elvis's birthday (or the nearest weekend). It has become one of my favorite holidays. It's no pressure, no fuss, just my husband and The King spinning records and eating Peanut Butter and Fried Banana Sandwiches.
These 50 Peanut Butter and Banana Recipes will are sure to get an Elvis sighting at your house!
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and check out each recipe, there is even a Peanut Butter and Banana Wonton recipe!
- Elvis Pancake Stack w/Peanut Butter and Bananas Foster by Everyday Southwest
- THE Elvis Peanut Butter and Fried Banana Sandwich by Everyday Southwest
- The Elvis Peanut Butter, Banana and Bacon Pancake Bites by Everyday Southwest
- Monkey Pudding Pops by Kleinworth & Co.
- Light and Fluffy Peanut Butter Banana Layer Cake by Bake Then Eat
- Banana Roll Cake w/Whipped Peanut Butter Ganache Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
- Peanut Butter Banana Elvis Bark by Chocolate Moosey
- Banana Split Waffles by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookie Cups by Food Faith Fitness
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Truffles by Food Faith Fitness on Whole Yum
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake by Rachel Cooks
- One or Two Ingredient Banana Ice Cream by Life is But a Dish
- Sugar Free Vegan Peanut Butter Truffles by Peas and Peonies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Cafe Delites
- Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal by Big Bear's Wife
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins by Kitchen Treaty
- Stuffed French Toast Casserole with Strawberries Cream by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Elvis Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Peanut Butter Banana S'Mores Banana Boats by Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Banana and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Peanut Butter, Spinach and Banana Smoothie (allergy friendly) Farm Fresh Feasts
- The Elvis Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Fudgsicles by Healthy Slow Cooking
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches by She Likes Food
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed Banana Muffins by Weary Chef
- Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Weary Chef
- Nutella Peanut Butter and Banana Turnovers by Nutmeg Nanny
- Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast Waffles by Kitchen Tested
- No-Bake Peanut Butter and Banana Pie by Tammi Lee Tips
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Ice Cream Banana Splits by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie by Tammi Lee Tips
- Peanut Butter and Banana Oat Muffins by The Lean Green Bean
- Sweet Potato and Banana Bites (with nut butter) by The Lean Green Bean
- Crockpot Peanut Butter and Banana Oatmeal by Julie's Easts and Treats
- The Elvis Smoothie by Ari's Menu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake by Ari's Menu
- Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Baked Banana Boats by Everyday Maven
- Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Banana Snack Cake by Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Banana Bread Overnight Oatmeal by The Roasted Root
- Peanut Butter Banana Greek Yogurt by The Lemon Bowl
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothy by The Lemon Bowl
- Funky Monkey Cheesecake Bars by Keep It Sweet Desserts
- Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Muffins by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Two Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Grilled Banana Fluffer Nutter Sandwiches by Neighbor Food
- Oreo Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes by Growing Up Abel
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cream Pies by Neighbor Food
- PB&J Smoothie (with Banana and Almond Milk) by Blackberry Babe
- Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cake Bars by Alway Order Dessert
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter Banana Wontons by Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Minion Bars:Healthy Peanut Butter & Banana Bars by Confessions of an Over-Worked Mom
Have a little fun with these recipes! Most of them are easy enough to make today or this weekend, maybe even through your own party. They would be great for a '50s themed sock hop or kid's party.
Tolk to you soon! Leave a comment here on this post or follow Everyday Southwest's Facebook Page.
Share on Pinterest—
Share on Facebook-
Katalina @ Peas & Peonies
What a great collection, thanks for including my recipe.
Great list! Thank you for including me!
My gosh, all these recipes sound blissful! I'm all about the PB and B combo and I'll have to make my way through this list line-by-line! Thanks for including my overnight oatmeal, m'dear!
Kristen @A Mind Full MOm
Sandy, I love anything peanut butter and banana--totally my kind of round-up!
Liz @ I Heart Vegetables
OMG peanut butttttter! I could eat a whole jar of peanut butter and nothing else but I do LOVE the PB + banana combo! That's my go-to smoothie. I'll have to check out some of these other great recipes!
Elvis had it right, this is a fantastic flavor combination, though if you don't mind me saying so he could have done with a few more of my PB Spinach & Banana smoothies . . . just sayin' . . .
Thanks for including my recipes!
looks like a lot of great recipes
thanks for sharing.