No-Bake Dalgona Coffee Cheesecake
Smooth, creamy no bake cheesecake flavored with delicious Dalgona whipped coffee is the perfect dessert.
2 Mixing Bowls
9 by 13 pan
- To prepare the crust smash the graham crackers with a rolling pin or by hand until it’s mostly crumbled and only a few small chunks remain.
- Mix the butter and sugar in with the crushed crackers until well combined.
- Prepare a cake pan with wax paper or butter spray and press the crust mix into the pan in a thin layer. Refrigerate while you are preparing the filling.
- To prepare the Dalgona coffee whip the instant coffee, hot water and sugar together until fluffy stiff peaks form and the mix turns a light brown or tan color. Set aside.
- To prepare the filling beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer or by hand until the it becomes creamy and light.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the Dalgona mix and cool whip.
- Remove the crust from the fridge pour the filling into the pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.