It’s our birthday and we want to celebrate! Everyday Southwest is one year old today! We couldn’t figure out how to send everyone a slice of cake so, we are throwing a month long fiesta with prizes, contests and give aways instead. That’s right, a month long par-tay.
Donna and I have had so much fun sharing recipes and stories with each other this year. We are still amazed at how many new friends we have made along the way. We want to thank you and hope you will join in the fun. Visit the site often for chances to win one of the many prizes and fun activities we have planned.
First up, this B-E-A-U-tiful Chile Pepper Red KitchenAid Mixer! I know. For some reason KitchenAid calls this “candy apple red.” I don’t know why. But, it’s our blog and our birthday so we’re calling it Chile Pepper. Can’t you just see it on your counter? Gorgeous!
The mixer give away is open all month. So there is plenty of time to enter and plenty of time to tell your friends. Here’s how to win:
1. Leave a comment. Click on the mixer badge to right and leave a comment. That’s it. Leave us a message or just say “Hi!” One comment per day.
2. Spread the word on Twitter. Send out a tweet about the give away or about this blog – Everyday Southwest. Click on the badge and leave us a comment with a link to the tweet. You can do this in addition to the first comment.
3. Share the news on your Facebook page. Mention the give away or any Everyday Southwest post. Click on the badge and leave us a comment with a link to your Facebook page. This can count as an additional entry every day.
4. Create a link to us on your own blogroll. Again, leave a comment with a link.
5. Mention this giveaway on a post on your own food blog. And, link us in the post.
So, – These are the FIVE ways to earn “points” each day!
The deadline for entries is December 3rd. The winner will be chosen by an independent third party such as random.org and announced on December 4th.
In the mean time, check in with us often for giveaways and prizes that will happen randomly though out the month.
Happy Birthday, Everyone!
-posted by Sandy